Terms and Conditions – Sales
- At time of publishing all items are currently in stock.
- A contract is formed from the date your order is dispatched. You can cancel your order and receive a full refund before this time.
- A cancellation template can be found here. Please send this via email or Facebook
Delivery & Collection
- Packaging your items will take approx 1-2 working days. Our working days are Monday-Saturday.
- After packaging, we will post out recorded mail to the address you supplied us. You will be contacted at this point to let you know your order is on it’s way.
- Please ensure the address is correct on your PayPal account – We regret that we can only currently post the address shown on PayPal
- Please allow 10 working days for your parcel to arrive.
- If there is no sign of your order after 10 days, please contact us via email or phone so we can chase it up.
- We can provide you with a tracking number on request
Returning online orders
- If you would like to return an item for any reason, please contact us to let us know prior to returning the item/s to ensure a refund.
- Returns will be accepted for 14days from the delivery date, as shown on the parcel tracking.
- Postage paid will not be refunded.
- The buyer will assume responsibility for paying return postage unless the item is broken or faulty.
- Refunds will be processed through PayPal within 14days of the item arriving back with me.
- We recommend using a tracking service as any returned items lost in the post cannot be refunded.
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in an unused condition.
- We cannot accept returns on personalised items or earrings
Handmade & Personalised Items
- Items are made individually and by hand, so there may be some slight differences in your product and the images online. i.e. shade, etc
- Personalised items will only be accepted as a return if there is a fault. Please note you have 14days from the delivery date to contact us if this is the case.
- If you would like a similar item made to the ones you see online, please contact us directly through email or phone to discuss your requirements.
- Please do not ask for items to be made using copyright images or fonts i.e. Disney, Marvel etc – these are illegal to reproduce and we cannot accept orders for such items.
- Stage by stage photographs can be sent of made-to-order items if required for colour matching etc
Faulty or Damaged Item?
- If a faulty or damaged item is delivered, you should contact us in writing, within 14 days of delivery.
- You have a further 21 days (35 days in total) to return the item or provide photographic evidence, this includes all packaging and parts.
- If an item is returned and is not faulty or has been tampered with, no refund will be given
- Once the item is returned or evidence has been provided of the damage, your items can be replaced or refunded.
- We may ask that you return any faulty or damaged item to us. The cost of the return postage will be refunded to you on arrival.
- If you have purchased a faulty item from me in person (such as at a craft fayre) you are entitled to return as above