Terms and Conditions – Online Sales
- At time of publishing all items are currently in stock in our store in Annan. If an item is sold out in store, it is removed from our online store at the first opportunity.
- If an item you have ordered is no longer in stock, we will contact you directly to inform you within three working days.
- If an out of stock item is hand made, we can request a replacement to be created (this may take up to two weeks) or will offer you a refund.
- If an out of stock item is not handmade, we will be in touch to advise as to when we will have it restocked and to offer you a back order or a refund.
- A contract is formed from the date your order is dispatched. You can cancel your order and receive a full refund before this time.
- A cancellation template can be found here. Please send this via email or letter.
Delivery & Collection
- Packaging your items will take approx 1-2 working days. Our working days are Tuesday-Saturday.
- After packaging, we will post out recorded mail to the address you supplied us. You will be contacted at this point to let you know your order is on it’s way.
- Please ensure the address is correct on your PayPal account – We regret that we can only currently post the address shown on PayPal
- Collection from the store is also an option. Please select the in-store collection option when at the checkout.
- Collection orders will be ready to collect 1-2days from ordering, you will be contacted via email when it is ready to collect.
- Orders will only be held for one week from the date we contact you. Please let us know if there will be a delay in collecting your parcel.
- If orders are not collected within this timescale we will return the items to our stock list and you will need to reorder. There will also be a full refund given.
- Items damaged during delivery should be reported to us as soon as possible via email or Facebook message.
- Once evidence has been provided of the damage, your items can be replaced or refunded.
- We may ask that you return any faulty item to us. The cost of the return postage will be refunded to you.
- Please allow 5 working days for your parcel to arrive. If there is no sign of your order after 5 days, please contact us via email or phone so we can chase it up.
- We can provide you with a tracking number on request,
Returning online orders
- If you would like to return an item for any reason, please contact us to let us know prior to returning the item/s to ensure a refund.
- Returns will be accepted for 14days from the delivery date, as shown on the parcel tracking.
- Postage paid will not be refunded.
- The buyer will assume responsibility for paying return postage unless the item is broken or faulty.
- Refunds will be processed through PayPal within 14days of the item arriving back at the shop.
- We recommend using a tracking service as any returned items lost in the post cannot be refunded.
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in an unused condition.
- Returns should be sent to: Mad Notions, 1/3 Bruce Street, Annan, DG125AB
Handmade & Personalised Items
- Handmade items are made individually and so there may be some slight differences in your product and the images online. i.e. shade, etc.
- Personalised items will only be accepted as a return if there is a fault. Please note you have 14days from the delivery date to contact us if this is the case.
- If you would like a similar item made to the ones you see online, please contact us directly through email or phone to discuss your requirements.
- Please do not ask for items to be made using copyright images or fonts i.e. Disney, Marvel etc – these are illegal to reproduce and we cannot accept orders for such items.
- Items sold by weight or length cannot be returned or exchanged, except in the instance of a fault in the products. This includes yarn, ribbon, thread, elastic etc.
- Pre packed craft materials can be returned for an exchange/credit note within 3 working days
- Handmade items can only be returned if there is a fault
- Regardless of how you purchased the item, any item that is faulty can be returned to us for a full refund within 30days of purchase.
- If a faulty item is delivered, you should contact us in writing within 14 days of delivery. If we request that the item is returned to us, you have a further 16 days (30 days in total) to do so.
- Faulty items bought in store should be returned to the shop within 30days of purchase, including all parts of the faulty item and the packaging.